Acrylic reinforced, cement-based, flexible waterproof coating.
MasterSeal 550 is a two-component, acrylic modified cement-based coating that requires only on-site mixing forming the ideal product to waterproof and resurface concrete, masonry, and most other construction materials.
Simply applied by stiff brush, roller or trowel, it forms a waterproof, flexible coating.
MasterSeal 550 provides an effective barrier to waterborne salts and atmospheric gases.
Fluid applied, MasterSeal 550 provides a hardwearing, seamless, waterproof membrane for roofs and foundation protection.
- To reface and even out variations in concrete surfaces
- As a waterproof lining for water retaining structures like water tanks, pools, reservoires, etc.
- For coating seawater channels
Sealing and coating tie bar holes to ensure water tightness
- For waterproofing and protection against brackish water
- To provide foundation & retaining walls protection
- As a waterproof coating for roofs
- As a backing to marble and granite to prevent water ingress, and thus alleviate surface staining
- To provide protection to concrete surfaces from carbonation and chloride attack
- For use on pedestrian walkways in marine areas