Acrylic reinforced, cementitious, flexible waterproof coating
MasterSeal 541 is a two-component, acrylic modified, cementitious coating that requires only on-site mixing to form the ideal product to waterproof and re-surface concrete, masonry, and most other construction materials.
Simply applied by stiff brush, roller, trowel or spray, it forms a waterproof, flexible coating.
MasterSeal 541 provides an effective barrier to waterborne salts and atmospheric gases to prevent carbonation.
Fluid applied, MasterSeal 541 prevents the infiltration of water.
– To reface and even out variations in concrete surfaces.
– As a waterproof lining for water retaining structures like water tanks, pools and reservoirs.
– For coating seawater channels.
– Sealing and coating tie bar holes to ensure water tightness.
– For waterproofing and protection against brackish water.
– To provide foundation protection.
– As a backing to marble and granite to prevent water ingress, and thus alleviate surface staining.
– To provide protection to concrete surfaces from carbonation and chloride attack.
– For use on pedestrian walkways in marine areas.