Polymer modified cementitious, durable, waterproof coating.
MasterSeal 521 is a two-component, acrylic modified, cementitious coating that requires only on-site mixing to form the ideal product to provide a durable, waterproof coating to re-surface concrete, masonry, and most other construction materials. MasterSeal 521 imparts the natural concrete appearance.
MasterSeal 521 provides an effective barrier to water-borne salts and atmospheric gases.
MasterSeal 521 is designed for application by brush or spray; however for filling larger depressions, it can be mixed to stiffer consistency and applied by trowel.
- To re-face and even out variations in concrete surfaces
- As a waterproof coating for water-retaining structures like water tanks, pools, er etcs ev.o.ires
- To provide foundation protection
- As a backing to marble and granite to prevent water ingress, and thus alleviate surface staining
- To provide protection to concrete surfaces from carbonation and chloride attack
- For use on pedestrian walkways in marine areas